A WIWE is a cardio diagnostic device.
The device provides information on the average heart rate, on the possible deviation from normal ECG and on blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) rate. It displays arrhythmia, the risk for afib-related stroke and the deviation of the state of the heart muscle from normal. The device also features a pedometer function.
- Manufactured in Europe
- Provided with a 2-year warranty
- TGA listed Class IIa diagnostic medical device. The ARTG Certificate can be found here (opens in new tab).
Furthermore, WIWE has:
- P wave detection
- 98.69% accuracy
- Compatible with IOS, Android and reports can be saved on PC
- No further costs
- Free App
- Limitless recordings (only limited to smart device memory)
Scope of WIWE
- WIWE is a measuring device that monitors the properties of the user’s cardiac activities with the help of an application that runs on smartphones. It is a device that serves mainly for checking the heart rhythm – at home and on the way.Do not use the device during driving or activities which may cause danger!
- WIWE does not replace neither medical checks of heart activities, nor medical ECG recording, which can be achieved with a more complex, multi-channel ECG measuring configuration.
- WIWE will not prepare diagnosis of the potential causes based on the changes in ECG. This is exclusively reserved for your doctor.
Evaluation of the result, risk levels
The accurate evaluation and detailed representation of the recorded measurements are done with the help of an application that is free to download from application stores (App Store and Google Play online stores). For the evaluation, the phone receives data from the device via Bluetooth connection. The evaluated measurements appear on the phone’s screen showing its risk levels, and can be forwarded to the doctor via e-mail with one tap.
This product may not be right for you. We recommend that you read the Instruction for Use prior to purchase by clinking on following link: https://mywiwe.com.au/instruction-for-use
IF SYMPTOMS WORSEN OR CHANGE UNEXPECTEDLY, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. CALL 000 IN AN EMERGENCY.
The WIWE is listed with the Australia Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) through our company WIWE Australia as Sponsors. You can view our ARTG Certificate (ARTG Identifier: 294151)