A WIWE is a medical device that measures your heart. WIWE is approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a Class IIa diagnostic medical device. The ARTG Certificate can be found here (opens in new tab).
In 60 seconds, WIWE provides risk assessments for:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) (Measurement of the electrical activity of the heart)
- Arrhythmia measurements Heart rhythm
- Atrial Fibrillation detection Atrial Fibrillation can cause blood clots that can block the blood supply to vital organs and lead to stroke. Atrial Fibrillation may also be a sign of heart disease
- Ventricular repolarization Heterogeneity examination Increased heterogeneity of ventricular cardiac cells electrical instability) increases the probability of hazardous arrhythmias (ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation), which may lead to sudden cardiac arrest
- Oxygen Saturation Levels of oxygen in the blood
- Heart Rate Heart contractions per minute
- Manufactured in Europe
- Provided with a 2-year warranty
- TGA approved Class IIa diagnostic medical device
Furthermore, WIWE has:
- P wave detection
- 98.69% accuracy
- Compatible with IOS, Android and reports can be saved on PC
- No further costs
- Free App
- Limitless recordings (only limited to smart device memory)
THIS PRODUCT MAY NOT BE RIGHT FOR YOU. READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE BEFORE PURCHASE BY CLICK ON BELOW.
IF SYMPTOMS WORSEN OR CHANGE UNEXPECTEDLY, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. CALL 000 IN AN EMERGENCY.