Are you worried about your heart? Did you know that there has been an increase in heart related issues in the last year?
The WIWE is an ECG medical device that monitors the properties of the user’s cardiac activities with the help of an application that runs on smart devices. It is a device that serves mainly for check the heart rhythm – at home or anywhere.
Benefits of WIWE
- Records a clinical-grade ECG anywhere, anytime and evaluates it without any help from a clinician
- Reports are stored on your smart device in the health journal
- Results can be shared as a PDF with family members or GP/Clinicians
- Arrhythmia, stroke and sudden cardiac arrest risk assessment, blood oxygen and heart rate measurement, bradycardia, tachycardia, extrasistole, and ventricular conduct disorder
- Fitness functions include: fitness-index (HRV) measurements, stress level measurement, HRV age estimation, pedometer, BMI-index calculation and tips for healthy lifestyle