The WIWE is ideal for those who aren’t able to visit their doctors regularly such as those who are in aged care, whether they be in their own homes, aged care home or your home.
Now carers can carry the WIWE, the size of a credit card to perform an ECG check of their customers, family and loved ones hearts in 60-seconds.
The WIWE is ideal for aged care because:
- The WIWE is easy to use
- The WIWE can be used up to 20 user’s per device
- The WIWE can send a report via email to GP
- The WIWE connects to smart devices using Bluetooth
- The WIWE is 98.67% accurate
- The WIWE measures ECG, Spo2 and heart rate
- It only takes 60-seconds for a recording
- There are no other ongoing fees
- The WIWE comes with 2-years warranty.
Aged Care Providers
If you work or manage an aged care organisation, you should be investing in purchasing the WIWE for your carer’s to carry.
Contact us at https://mywiwe.com.au or you can call us on 1300 MY WIWE (1300 699 493)
This product may not be right for you. We recommend that you read the Instruction for Use prior to purchase by clinking on following link: https://mywiwe.com.au/instruction-for-use
IF SYMPTOMS WORSEN OR CHANGE UNEXPECTEDLY, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. CALL 000 IN AN EMERGENCY.
The WIWE is listed with the Australia Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) through our company WIWE Australia as Sponsors. You can view our ARTG Certificate (ARTG Identifier: 294151)