You’ve heard the word WIWE – pronounced as “Why We” but what exactly is a WIWE?
A WIWE is a medical device that is easy to operate and records your ECG in 1 minute.
Capable of providing a assessment within 60 seconds the WIWE will give you:
- Electrocardiogram (ECG) (Measurement of the electrical activity of the heart)
- Arrhythmia measurements Heart rhythm
- Atrial Fibrillation detection Atrial Fibrillation can cause blood clots that can block the blood supply to vital organs and lead to stroke. Atrial Fibrillation may also be a sign of heart disease
- Ventricular repolarization Heterogeneity examination Increased heterogeneity of ventricular cardiac cells electrical instability) increases the probability of hazardous arrhythmias (ventricular tachycardia, ventricular fibrillation), which may lead to sudden cardiac arrest
- Oxygen Saturation Levels of oxygen in the blood
- Heart Rate Heart contractions per minute
- Manufactured in Europe
- Provided with a 2-year warranty
- TGA listed Class IIa diagnostic medical device
To find out more about the WIWE please visit https://mywiwe.com.au/what-is-a-wiwe
IF SYMPTOMS WORSEN OR CHANGE UNEXPECTEDLY, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. CALL 000 IN AN EMERGENCY.