Have you considered how healthy your heart is? We all concentrate on living a healthy lifestyle and talk about the need to be healthy, but we don’t talk about how healthy our hearts are.
What is a healthy heart?
For healthy adults your heart rate should be between 60 and 99 to be considered normal. A healthy heat moves blood efficiently from chamber to chamber and then to the rest of your body.
10 Signs your heart is healthy
- Your resting heart rate is on target
- You have optimal blood pressure
- Your ECG give you a thumbs-up
- You’re constantly active and energetic
- Your cholesterol hits the bullseye
- You ace the stress test
- You have excellent glucose levels
- You have low C-Reactive Protein
- Your max heart rate is high
- You bounce back quickly
Ways to check your heart health
Visiting your doctor they will do three simple checks to see how good your ticker is doing:
- Listen to your heart
- Take your heart rate
- Check your blood pressure
- Check with your GP or Specialist
Monitor ECG with WIWE
You can monitor your heart with the WIWE medical device that you can carry with you and complete an ECG of your heart in 60-seconds at anytime anywhere.
IF SYMPTOMS WORSEN OR CHANGE UNEXPECTEDLY, TALK TO YOUR HEALTH PROFESSIONAL. CALL 000 IN AN EMERGENCY.